Coffee Cold Brew, Mango, Lime, Mint, & Tonic Cocktail
– Coffee Recipe April 2018
Make some coffee cold brew the day before:
In a Jug:
- cut up some fresh mint
- squeeze a fresh lime (or cheat and use a generous splash of lime cordial)
- 300ml of good tonic.
- Mix and leave for 1 hour in fridge.
In a Glass:
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 1 large ice cube
- 1/3rd of cup of coffee cold brew
- 1/3rd of cup of mango juice
- 1/3rd of cup of your tonic, lime, mint mix.
The colour of the coffee cold brew + mango is really bright!
Stir and Enjoy!
Alternative for Cold Brew, Mint, Lime, Tonic (no mango).
- 1/3rd of cup coffee cold brew
- 2/3rds of your tonic, lime, mint mix.