I got a surprise present in a box labelled with Norway which really confused me. But it was this was explained when I realised the box was recycled and on it’s second journey; and had come from London.
Inside was lots of gifts from my friend (thanks) who attended the London Coffee Festival – 2018.
- London Coffee Festival Tote Bag
- Square Miles 10th Anniversary Colouring Book & Crayons
- Square Mile Sample of a Brazilian Coffee – perfection.
- Round Hill – Sample of Artist Series 1 Colombian – exceptional.
- Square Mile Sherbet (I ate this on Ice Cream!)
- A Selection of Stickers (Round Hill, Minor Figures, Kees van der Western)
- An Espresso Enamel Pin Badge
I must attend the London Coffee Festival next year, I would love to visit so many of the stands. From Origin, to Square Mile to Hasbean to Sandows and many more!
Leave a Reply